Pink Day

Time for another color day at ARK School. Today was Pink Day. Lucy was thrilled! Walker was excited because they cooked breakfast food and ate it for lunch today- now who does that sound like???

Comments

Caitlin said…
Haha! I'll bet Lucy was excited to wear her ballerina skirt! I love it. They both look adorable. And Walker is wearing pink and brown! I LOVE PINK AND BROWN! Hooray, Pink Day!
Maggie said…
Lucy looks so cute!
jennifer said…
Cute picture!
Thanks for the idea on my blog. I have heard of that (from a magazine or something), but never from someone who has actually done it. Glad to know it works! I'll have to give it a try!
Deborah said…
Caleb had "pink day" last week at preschool and he said, "Mommy, there is NO WAY I'm wearing a GIRL color to school!"

It's a good thing he felt that way, since the only pink in our house belongs to me.
Anonymous said…
lucy looks THRILLED.
Anonymous said…
I love Lucy's skirt! Super Cute

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!