Photo Session and coupon code!!

I am not a great photographer, but I have a nice camera, and I got a great email coupon from Walgreens to get a free family pack: 1-8x10, 2-5x7s, 4-4x6 (scroll down for coupon info). So, I decided to try a home photo session with the kids. I thought it would be funny to show some that won't be making the cut- there are more of them anyway!!!

The number one problem: one is looking AND smiling, the other one isn't. AGGGHH!

Nice, Lucy

Trying to get a cute kiss pic. But, Walker's goin in for the kill!!

If she could just BE STILL
I do like this one, however
If you are interested in getting the free family pack, go to Walgreen's photo page. You can upload your photos, and when you go the checkout, add a family pack for that picture. Enter the code VALENTINE, and the family pack will be free!!

Comments

Ashley C. said…
I love the kissing!!! I need to get some pics made!
Caitlin said…
These are A-MAZING! I love the kiss one! I laughed out loud.
Maggie said…
very cute... I would never be so brave as to atempt that. every time we go to have pics done I always loose my temper and end up angry. We can not ever get the kids to both look at the camera and smile. Drives me NUTS!!! See I'm getting worked up just thinking about it.
jennifer said…
Thanks for the recipe! We made those at summer camp over the campfire, but I haven't tried them at home! YUMMY!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!