Friday Favorites

One of our favorite day trips is...

THE FORT WORTH ZOO!

Favorite
thing about the zoo: The ZOO PASS. You pay one time, and you get a zoo pass for a year. About $50 for an adult and $30 for a child. Free parking, free admission, 10% off at any store or concession stand in the zoo, half off train rides. It's great! It's so economical, we can go to the zoo any day of the month, (not just on payday!) because it's free. Under 3 is free, so Lucy doesn't need one yet.

Walker was so proud to get his "zoo card" for Christmas. Thanks Gran!
January 2008

Favorite people to go the zoo with: Jojo and Caitlin, no doubt! January 2008

June 2006

Favorite thing to do at the zoo , a MUST- ride the train August 2007

Favorite photo ops:
The big alligator in Texas Wild
August 2007

The little elephant statue
February 2008

Favorite
animal at the zoo
Gotta be the rhinos!!
February 2008

We went yesterday, and the rhinos were really walking around alot. The zoo has several vantage points for the rhinos, and we were above them looking down. There was one RIGHT below us, Walker was so excited. He got up on a bench, pumped his fists in the air and said, "WHOO-HOO, Rhinos!!"

Well, I say: "WHOO-HOO, FW ZOO!"

Comments

Anna said…
The zoo in Fort Worth is one of my favorite place in the world. Love the pics and good idea about the zoo pass, maybe one day I will live there and get one. Your kids are precious and love learning see them and you as a mom.
Anonymous said…
haha. LOVE IT.
Caitlin said…
Love the pictures!! I remember how excited Walker was when he got the pass. Fun times!

Can't wait to see y'all on Sunday! Have you watched LOST yet? It made me cryyyy!!
Anonymous said…
I haven't been to the zoo in forever! I know my mom takes Ty, Halle and Karis there all the time, she has a wagon for the three of them! I love the pic of you and Lucy! You look so cute on the zoo train! Hard to tell who is having more fun, you or Lucy? :)
Anonymous said…
All I have to say is that I too love the zoo pass. It is a great thing to have when you have done all the things around here over and over and over. Such Fun...

Colleen
Maggie said…
"Whoo Hoo Rhinos" made me laugh out loud!!!
Ashley C. said…
The zoo is my favortie place in the world to take Caroliine. She just comes alive there!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!