Friday Favorites
My favorite party of the year....
Super Bowl Party!!!

This year I am excited because we are hosting, so everyone is coming here! My family and my grandparents are coming over. Sydney is staying with us for the weekend again, which is good because I will need all the help I can get to get this house ready for company!!!
I love football, and the Super Bowl is the championship game, so it's pretty exciting. It would have been even more exciting if the Chokeboys (oops, I mean the Cowboys) were involved.

This year I am excited because we are hosting, so everyone is coming here! My family and my grandparents are coming over. Sydney is staying with us for the weekend again, which is good because I will need all the help I can get to get this house ready for company!!!
I love football, and the Super Bowl is the championship game, so it's pretty exciting. It would have been even more exciting if the Chokeboys (oops, I mean the Cowboys) were involved.
Ballard Super Bowl Menu
Queso and flour tortilla chips
Homemade salsa and chips
Ranch dip with veggies
Sausage Balls
Homemade chili in biscuit bowls
Sandwich tray
potato skins with Ranch or sour cream
Triple chocolate chip cookies
Smores Brownies
Queso and flour tortilla chips
Homemade salsa and chips
Ranch dip with veggies
Sausage Balls
Homemade chili in biscuit bowls
Sandwich tray
potato skins with Ranch or sour cream
Triple chocolate chip cookies
Smores Brownies
Favorite thing about the Super Bowl- getting together with family to enjoy GREAT food
Favorite thing about the game- critiquing whoever sang the Star Spangled Banner, watching/rating the commercials
My Pick- The Patriots with handily take care of the Giants
Favorite snack for Super Bowl parties- I love Ranch dip with veggies. Also, I'm really looking forward to the potato skins. They are sooo good.
Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!!
Favorite thing about the game- critiquing whoever sang the Star Spangled Banner, watching/rating the commercials
My Pick- The Patriots with handily take care of the Giants
Favorite snack for Super Bowl parties- I love Ranch dip with veggies. Also, I'm really looking forward to the potato skins. They are sooo good.
Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!!
Comments