Beautiful Weather, Beautiful Weekend

Wow- what great weather we have been having. The last couple of days is has been sunny, 70s, and GORGEOUS. We have been taking advantage of this, especially since its February!!

Friday- We went to the FW Zoo

Walker is touching a snake
The guy holding it wasn't very sociable, so I don't know what kind it is.

Our zoo wagon
(She really is pulling it!)


Saturday- To a great park in Mansfield, and a picnic, too!!

My fearless daughter
Enjoying our picnic


Living in Texas, you learn to take advantage of great weather days. Sure I have laundry to do, but in my book, this was more important (and more fun!).

Comments

Maggie said…
i can't see your pics????
Kristen Ballard said…
AH! I don't know, they came up when I did it. I've never had this problem before...
Caitlin said…
They're working for me. I love how Walker is doing ONE FINGER!! when touching the snake. And I'm so proud of Lucy on top of the jungle gym! Wow. Sounds like y'all had a very nice day!
Anonymous said…
we need to have a picnic next weekend.
totally.
i love you.
Maggie said…
I can see them now... much better. I LOVE the FW Zoo :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!