Weekend Update
This weekend was an important milestone in the Ballard household. Our 6 year anniversary was Saturday. WOW!! It is amazing how time flies when you are starting your career, having children and remodeling a home. There are a couple of things I have learned in 6 years of marriage to Steven Jason Ballard:
1. Don't serve him soup in the spring, or salad in the winter.
2. There should always be sweet tea in the fridge.
3. DON'T TOUCH THE MAGNETS
4. If you mention something once, it is LOCKED IN. He will remember! It is great for gift-giving (he always gets me what I wants!) not so great when I am trying to get by saying, "I don't know what you are talking about, I don't remember that." Ummmm, right.
1. Don't serve him soup in the spring, or salad in the winter.
2. There should always be sweet tea in the fridge.
3. DON'T TOUCH THE MAGNETS
4. If you mention something once, it is LOCKED IN. He will remember! It is great for gift-giving (he always gets me what I wants!) not so great when I am trying to get by saying, "I don't know what you are talking about, I don't remember that." Ummmm, right.
Saturday, the kids helped me bake Jason's favorite cookie, his Nanny's Ginger Creams with Vanilla Butter frosting. The kids have really gotten into helping me bake, so they were thrilled to make "daddy cookies". It was a blast, they are so much fun!

HOWEVER, Sunday was a different story. Mom made an EXCELLENT pot roast for lunch, and we left in plenty of time to be home and changed and comfy for the start of THE Cowboy game. NOT GOOD, not good at all. Although it was sad that they COULD NOT get it together in the second half to beat the GIANTS (are you kidding me. Eli?? Bleck), the weekend was still great. Thanks to my honey, for taking a long weekend to be with me during our special anniversary.
My Sous Chefs

Comments
I feel horrible. I forgot to say happy anniversary on your anniversary. I remembered at church when yall were sitting with us and i remembered it was the 13th. So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
so here are some gerbers:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6z5su48&s=1
i love you sister.
Sorry I forgot to say happy anniversary - I swear I didn't forget about it, I knew it was Saturday, but I didn't actually think to drop you a line. Bad sister, I guess. Hope it was awesome!