Weekend Update and Rodeo Day
We had a fun weekend, for two reasons:
1) my sister Sydney (better known as Jojo) came over Friday and ended up staying thru Sunday!!
2) Jason was off from the bank Saturday, so it really was a family weekend!
The kids absolutely love my sisters, and it is so fun for me to see them all together. Sydney is the same age difference from Walker as I am with her. She and I are 12 years apart and she had just turned 12 when Walker was born. We were doing our makeup getting ready for church Sunday morning, and I said, "Can you imagine doing this with Lucy when you are my age and she is a teenager?" She said, "NO!!" I can't either, but I also can't believe my once little Meister will be driving in 6 months! Anyway, it is fun for them to have cool aunts that like to do things for them and with them.

Saturday, Sydney took my camera and the kids outside. The weather finally warmed up enough where they could go outside. This week had been so cold, we hadn't gotten out much, and they were really getting tired of Play-Doh, puzzles, stickers, coloring, and even TV!


Saturday night, we all went out for pizza together. We don't often go out, so it was pretty fun!
Sunday, we went to church. We had to work out the shower schedule the night before to make sure everyone got clean and we had enough time to get all 5 of us ready to get to church (somewhat) on time. A fun family lunch with my parents and grandparents after church, and we came home to rest a little from a fun family weekend together.
Today was Rodeo Day at ARK School. You know how I love to dress the kids up, and this one was perfect because they both got some western gear for Christmas. I was so excited!!
1) my sister Sydney (better known as Jojo) came over Friday and ended up staying thru Sunday!!
2) Jason was off from the bank Saturday, so it really was a family weekend!
The kids absolutely love my sisters, and it is so fun for me to see them all together. Sydney is the same age difference from Walker as I am with her. She and I are 12 years apart and she had just turned 12 when Walker was born. We were doing our makeup getting ready for church Sunday morning, and I said, "Can you imagine doing this with Lucy when you are my age and she is a teenager?" She said, "NO!!" I can't either, but I also can't believe my once little Meister will be driving in 6 months! Anyway, it is fun for them to have cool aunts that like to do things for them and with them.

Saturday, Sydney took my camera and the kids outside. The weather finally warmed up enough where they could go outside. This week had been so cold, we hadn't gotten out much, and they were really getting tired of Play-Doh, puzzles, stickers, coloring, and even TV!
Saturday night, we all went out for pizza together. We don't often go out, so it was pretty fun!
Sunday, we went to church. We had to work out the shower schedule the night before to make sure everyone got clean and we had enough time to get all 5 of us ready to get to church (somewhat) on time. A fun family lunch with my parents and grandparents after church, and we came home to rest a little from a fun family weekend together.
Today was Rodeo Day at ARK School. You know how I love to dress the kids up, and this one was perfect because they both got some western gear for Christmas. I was so excited!!
Comments
i love their western outfits. lucy's denim skirt is the CUTEST.
love, jojo
I wish I was back home and could hang out with you guys again...but I've got to stay up here in Oklahoma, get an education, blah blah blah...