These are a few of my favorite things...

Memory Books from Walgreens Photo
I made one of these for Jason's mom for her Christmas present, and it turned out great!! You get 20 pages with the book, and for each page, you can choose the layout of how you want the pictures and how many you want on each page. And it's only $19.99!!!

My UggsIt has been COLD here (I know, I'm from TX, what do I know about cold??), and these boots are keeping my feet SO toasty. Thanks, Jojo!!

BLOGGER!!Where would I be without my blog??? It is definitely my favorite new "hobby". I like to post, but the thing I like most is having so many friends, old and new, that I can keep up with. I love reading everyone's posts, and I know I leave comments that are too long and more like emails than actual comments. I enjoy getting a glimpse into friends lives and families. And it's nice to know I'm not the only one going through the things a mother, wife, woman goes through.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the Uggs!
Anonymous said…
The Ugg slipper are my favorite. That is the first thing I put on when I get home from work!
Caitlin said…
I wore my Uggs today! It's been super cold here lately, and they really come in handy. I wear them way more than I would have thought, considering that for so long I was all, "UGGS ARE SO UGLY GAH." I still think they're not very pretty, but I definitely get the appeal now!
Deborah said…
You can leave long e-mail comments on my blog anytime! I always love what you have to say. You're so encouraging.

That memory book looks like a great idea! A good in-law gift.
Maggie said…
I LOVE photo books too! I make mine on Shutterfly.com, I am working on our Disney World book right now!
Katherine said…
Hey, friend-thank you so much for your encouragement!! Long blog comments are the best!! :) I love reading your blog-it is so much fun and I am glad you are enjoying it!! Keep sharing your life with us!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??