Some fun after Christmas
I got a new camera for Christmas. I am very excited. It is a Nikon, and it is Fancy!! Anyway, we haven't had a good camera since we had the kids, and I was getting so frustrated with my old digital that would take a couple of seconds to take the picture. Well, the kids had moved in those couple of seconds, so I hardly ever got the picture I wanted.
I took these on "sports mode" when we were outside playing the other day. I never would have even attempted this with my old camera. 

The kids got tickets to Playhouse Disney Live for Christmas. It was a live show with Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger and Pooh. All their favorite shows!! My kids probably watch too much TV, but they do learn stuff, and it helps when I am trying to cook dinner!!! They were very excited to be at the show. We were kindof high up, but it was no trouble to see anything. I put the extra zoom lens on my camera, so I could get some pictures of the stage.

I wanted to get a picture of the kids at the show. This was after the show, and they were ready to get to McDonald's, as promised by Daddy.
I took these on "sports mode" when we were outside playing the other day. I never would have even attempted this with my old camera. The kids got tickets to Playhouse Disney Live for Christmas. It was a live show with Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger and Pooh. All their favorite shows!! My kids probably watch too much TV, but they do learn stuff, and it helps when I am trying to cook dinner!!! They were very excited to be at the show. We were kindof high up, but it was no trouble to see anything. I put the extra zoom lens on my camera, so I could get some pictures of the stage.
I wanted to get a picture of the kids at the show. This was after the show, and they were ready to get to McDonald's, as promised by Daddy.
Comments
I ordered one of the posters like the one yall gave me and caitlin for christmas for drake's birthday. its really cool.
i love you K.
Your comment on my blog was so encouraging and humbling. Thanks for leaving such sweet messages!