Friday Favorites
I love movies. Funny ones, action, romantic ones, Disney ones, all kinds. I am not picky when it comes to movies- I just love being thrown into a world and getting caught up in a storyline for a few hours. When I was young, my Dad and I used to go to the movies every weekend that I was with him. Sometimes, we would even do a double movie day. Movie, lunch, movie- now, that was a great day. Jason and I used to go to movies all the time, too. Our very first date was to the movie theater behind Hulen Mall and we saw Deep Impact. On our first anniversary, Jason rented out one of the theaters at the Ridglea movie theater on Camp Bowie and had them play, wait for it... Deep Impact. He had Cafe Aspen cater the meal, and we ate in the movie theater while watching the movie. I told you he was a keeper!!
Anyway, one of my favorite things to do is...
Go To The Movies!
I love to watch movies at home, too, and that is where we see most of our movies now a days. Pay-per-view, baby. But, there is something about going to the theater. As I said, we used to go all the time, so we saw anything and everything. We would even see movies on vacation sometimes! Now that we go to the movies only a couple of times a year, it's like there is this pressure to choose the "right" movie, so it will be a great experience. I can't wait until we start taking the kids to the movies, they are really excited about Horton Hears A Who, so that might be our first family movie experience.
A few movie going favs-
Anyway, one of my favorite things to do is...
Go To The Movies!
I love to watch movies at home, too, and that is where we see most of our movies now a days. Pay-per-view, baby. But, there is something about going to the theater. As I said, we used to go all the time, so we saw anything and everything. We would even see movies on vacation sometimes! Now that we go to the movies only a couple of times a year, it's like there is this pressure to choose the "right" movie, so it will be a great experience. I can't wait until we start taking the kids to the movies, they are really excited about Horton Hears A Who, so that might be our first family movie experience.
A few movie going favs-
Favorite movie candy
Favorite movie theaters
The Parks mall theater
The Palace downtown
Fossil Creek Theater
Studio Movie Grill theaters
Favorite place to sit
in the middle. It doesn't matter if I am up high or low, but you got to be int the middle!
Butter or no butter?
BUTTER!!
Favorite concession item
Coke Icees
Favorite part of going to the theater
the previews!!
I LOVE previews. We record a show every week that is just 30 minutes of trailers- I love it!!!

Favorite movie theaters
The Parks mall theater
The Palace downtown
Fossil Creek Theater
Studio Movie Grill theaters
Favorite place to sit
in the middle. It doesn't matter if I am up high or low, but you got to be int the middle!
Butter or no butter?
BUTTER!!
Favorite concession item
Coke Icees
Favorite part of going to the theater
the previews!!
I LOVE previews. We record a show every week that is just 30 minutes of trailers- I love it!!!
Comments
ps go see cloverfield, do NOT wait for it to come out on pay per view or DVD unless you have the most kick-ass system and projection in the world....seriously.
Milk duds are my favorite too. They are perfect because they get the popcorn out of your teeth!
you never told me that one.
CUTE.