Friday Favorites

I have come to realize why I love blogging so much. I stayed away from it for awhile because I didn't think I had enough to blog about, and I would rather not have a blog than have a lame blog. Once I got rolling, I have become obsessed and LOVE IT! But, I have figured out why it works for me:

1. I am a naturally nosy person.

2. I love to talk about myself.

Well, those two things make for a great blogger!!! I have always been nosy. I love knowing what is going on, even if I don't really know the people. I have always loved hearing stories, too. My Dad is a great story teller (read: slight exaggerator), and would often tell me stories as a kid. And, I love to talk about myself. I don't know why I think people are interested, but if they ask me ONE question, then I can go for a while. My mom sent me the email below, and one of the questions is "What do like least about yourself?" She said- "I think everyone is interested in my long, boring stories usually involving someplace I have traveled. Can't seem to help myself!!!" So, maybe that is where I get it from. Exaggerating from my Dad, and the need to tell people things about myself from my Mom- nice combo!!! Don't you want to have a conversation with me now???

So, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China??

One of my favorite things to do , since I was a kid, is...

ANSWER SURVEYS!!

Surveys are perfect for me: I get to talk about myself, and I get to forward it to hear everyone else's answers. SWEET!!

So, here is a survey I received in December from my mom. I am not tagging anyone or anything, but feel free to copy and paste and put on your blog.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Middle name is after my aunt

2 . WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday- sorry, no details. Not that kind of blog...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NO!!!!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so, I need more friends!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes, probably too much

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, removed when I was 8. Quite uneventful

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, thank you.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually

12 DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Haagen Daaz Coffee

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I complain too much

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Gramps

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I would love for everyone to answer one in their comments!!!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no shoes, pajama pants

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A triple chocolate chip cookie last night

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Walker telling Lucy to be careful, and Lucy saying, "But I'm a big girl!"

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Onions and garlic sauteeing, marinara sauce simmering, brownies baking

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My stepdad, about Ticket gossip!!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS? Yes-one of my favorite people, my mother!!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NFL Football

27. HAIR COLOR? Current or natural? It would be gray if I didn't color it every 5 weeks.

28. EYE COLOR? blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? NOT ANYMORE!!! Thanks, Grandmother!!!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ratatouille

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! I am such a hugger...

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake chimichangas, cheesecake with cherry topping

*37 and 38 were about who would respond to this email*

39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? The Power of a Positive Mother

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Walker, first day of school last year

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The GOP Presidential Debate, Ratatouille

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ocean waves and my children laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can cook dinner, get some juice in a cup, start the movie, and kiss a boo-boo all at the same time!!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Fort Worth, TX

Comments

Deborah said…
You are so funny! And, please don't stop blogging--I would be so sad.

I'll answer number 13--my favorite ice cream is Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip.
Anonymous said…
cute!!
i love you k.
Rachel Kerbel said…
isn't it funny how you become an instant multi-tasker (sp?) after kids? and...i never hear you complain! great blog!
rach

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??