Friday Favorites

I sit here ready to write my Friday Favorites, and I hear my sweet little girl playing with animals and telling them a story.

My favorite little girl is....

Lucy Elizabeth Ballard
10-18-05
Current height and weight
36", 32 lbs.

Lucy is a fun little girl to be around. She likes to make people laugh, and if you laugh at something once, be prepared to hear it again and again!! She loves to dance and sing, and is major into Disney Princesses and Dora. She has been talking since she was 16 months old, and it is hilarious to hear what she comes up with everyday. Her voice is the sweetest little munchkin voice, and it is so cute when she says things that end in r (like Walker, monster, hamburger), because she puts an n at the end of the word (Walken, monsten, hamburgen). My sisters are always asking her to say stuff that ends in r, just to hear her say it with an n. She is named after Monty's mom, Lucy Shaw.

Some of Lucy's favorites:

favorite foods: bananas, broccoli, macaroni and cheese, strawberries, oranges
favorite drink: CHOCOLATE MILK
favorite songs: ABCs, Hakuna Matata, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
favorite toy: Disney Princess Kitchen, her big Cinderella (its as tall as her), her ballerina skirt
favorite movie: Lion King, Cinderella, Little Mermaid
favorite activity: the zoo, the park, seeing any of her grandparents, seeing Daddy at his "piggy bank", where he works
favorite thing to do at home: Play-Doh, read books, stickers
favorite sayings: You're drivin me crazy!, that is SO much cool, we gotta problem

What I love about Lucy goosey: Since she has turned 2, she has definitely gotten more independent, and likes to test her boundaries, and she is a pro at "not hearing" mama or daddy, but she is a great girl and such a compliment to our family. She loves school and church, and is great with other kids. She is a wonderful playmate for Walker, very patient with him and lets him get away with too much, they are best friends. I love how she will put her dishes in the sink when she is done with her cup or bowl from her snack. I love how she snuggles into her Daddy when I am trying to pick her up to go to bed. I LOVE how she has always been a great sleeper, and will go to sleep on her own without the dog and pony show her brother needed. She is happy to let her crazy mama dress her up in fun clothes and big bows, and, truly loves the attention it gets her.

Well, I can go on and on about my favorite girl. Thanks, Lucy, for making my world beautiful!

Comments

Anonymous said…
omg. this post defenitly makes me blink. i love lucy so much. do you wanna do something sunday after lunch, since i don't have to go to school til tuesday?
i love you K and your family.
Deborah said…
I love that you did a "Favorites List" with Lucy! It is so fun to ask the kids about their favorite things regularly. You may have read my blog about this a few months ago, but we play a game at the dinner table and on car trips called "Favorties". Each person gets to come up with a "favorite question" and everyone has to answer it. Occasionally, I will write down everyone's answers just to have for later. Sometimes it is a simple question like, "What is your favorite color?", while other times it's a question like "What is your favorite thing about God?" It is so special to me when the KIDS come up with the deep questions!

You may have noticed already, but those favorite things change regularly for kiddos.

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog! Blessings, as you start back with your routine next week!
Maggie said…
i just got my first kraft food and family issue, you were right it is GREAT!!!! I can't wait to try out some of the new ideas. I want to have a party now and mkae all the yummy snack foods :) This will not be good for my diet!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??