Red Day
As you know, Color Day at ARK School is my favorite day of the month. Whatever color they are focusing on that month, one day they all wear that color to school. It is fun to dress the kids up anyway, and I love putting together their outfits for these color days. I know, it's silly, but I look forward to it and it makes me happy, so... there you have it!
Today was Red Day. There were a couple of ways I could have gone with this:
1)holiday clothing
2)plain red head to toe - yes my children have that much red
But, ultimately we chose............
BOOMER SOONER!!
Who would have thought???
The kids with Walker's teacher, Colleen. She is a Longhorn for Life!!!

I told them to give me a number one sign. They started chanting, "We're Number 1! We're Number 1!"

Many thanks to Aunt Caitlin for giving the kids these cute outfits. They recognize the OU symbol everywhere they see it now. "Oklahoma!", they say. As a person who never cared one way or the other about Oklahoma, and has never had ANY affiliation with the state or the school, I think it is hilarious that my children recognize the logo. To my credit, they recognize TCU as well. When they see that, they say, "Go Frogs!"
Today was Red Day. There were a couple of ways I could have gone with this:
1)holiday clothing
2)plain red head to toe - yes my children have that much red
But, ultimately we chose............
BOOMER SOONER!!
Who would have thought???
The kids with Walker's teacher, Colleen. She is a Longhorn for Life!!!
I told them to give me a number one sign. They started chanting, "We're Number 1! We're Number 1!"
Many thanks to Aunt Caitlin for giving the kids these cute outfits. They recognize the OU symbol everywhere they see it now. "Oklahoma!", they say. As a person who never cared one way or the other about Oklahoma, and has never had ANY affiliation with the state or the school, I think it is hilarious that my children recognize the logo. To my credit, they recognize TCU as well. When they see that, they say, "Go Frogs!"
Comments
great to see you this weekend!
rach