Go Frogs!!!
I forgot to put this at the bottom of yesterday's post, when I was talking about the kids shouting "Oklahoma" or "Go Frogs" whenever they see TCU or OU stuff. Had to give some love to my frogs!!!
From purple day at ARK School-October '07

Lucy cheering in her TCU outfit
This is actually part of a Christmas present for my Granny. She has a picture of me when I was about 3 in a TCU cheer outfit, and my Dad had the great idea of getting an outfit for Lucy and taking her picture. He is going to put them side by side in a frame and give it to Granny for Christmas.

Lucy cheering in her TCU outfit
Comments
very cute, I am partial to the red. Boomer sooner!
i love you and your family.
Daley, I can't believe it either. Never in my life would I thought I would be putting my kids in OU gear, of all things! My family and I are such Texas snobs!! Only if it's in Texas or from Texas is it any good!!!
Oh, the life of a new mother. I just noticed your comment was from 2:00 in the morning!!