Friday Favorites

It's December, the best time of the year as far as I'm concerned! One of our favorite things to do with the kids is...

TAKE PICTURES WITH SANTA!

Our favorite Santa is at Ridgmar Mall. He is always nice and has a great look, and they have a cool area to walk through as you are waiting.

Ridgmar Mall 2004

Ridgmar Mall 2005
(yes, this was Lucy's first Christmas , but I didn't think Santa could handle both of them! )Ridgmar Mall 2006
Christmas at the Stockyards 2007

Comments

Caitlin said…
Friday Favorites on THURSDAY?? This is weirding me out, Kristen! Anyway, those pictures always make me laugh. I love how Ridgmar Santa doesn't bat an eye at Walker freaking out. He's obviously seen it all.
Anonymous said…
obviously caitlin. =]]
Maggie said…
i am suprized he does not love santa as friendly as he is... looks like he is getting better. those pics are too funny!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??