Ballard Christmas Card 2007

I always loved doing our Christmas card pictures as a kid. It was usually after Thanksgiving, and it meant the Christmas season was starting. It was sort-of the kick-off to Christmas, if you will. My mom was very creative with what we did and they always turned out really cute. Some of my favorites were my sisters and I at the mall, and we sat down with lots of bags around us and the Christmas mall decorations in the background. Another time, we went to Calloway's and posed in the middle of their Christmas tree display and that was our Christmas card. It didn't always involve us going somewhere and stealing their decorations as our card picture, but I was always proud to have such cute cards with thought out ideas. It embarrassed the heck out of my sisters, but I loved the attention!!!
I haven't gotten to that level yet, it is hard enough to get two young ones to look and you and somewhat smile! But, as they get older, I hope to come up with cute ideas and have cards to be proud of!

I don't have my blog friends addresses, but I wanted you to feel included in the Christmas card receiving, so I will post the card. Consider yourself carded!!!

Ballard Christmas Card 2007
*So you truly feel carded, I included the inside as well. It's just as if you received it for real. Happy Holidays to all, with lots of love!!

Comments

Maggie said…
so cute. great idea too I will post our card picture asap! Your hair is so cute... that is the longest I have seen it since 9th grade :)
Caitlin said…
SOOOO CUUUUTE! I love that you got Daisy in there, too. What a great picture!

I remember the mall picture! I don't remember taking most of our pictures, but I remember that one.
Ashley C. said…
That picture is precious! I am doing my cards this week! I laughed so hard at the Callaway's comment
Daley said…
Merry Christmas to you too! What a cute picture! Our dog's name is daisy too!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!