Trying this out!

I switched browsers, now I think I can do the clickable link thing. The only way for me to know if this works is to publish, so I apologize for this weird post!!

I really want to make this bread. What is my deal with pumpkin and cream cheese??

I am bringing the sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving. My mom doesn't like them, so she has never cooked any. Jason and I really like sweet potatoes, so the last few years, I have brought them.

Last year, I made some that were a little more fun.

I appreciate her letting me add to her incredible Thanksgiving feast. It is her favorite holiday and she does an incredible job. Her dressing is the best part!

What is the one food you would not want to do without on Thanksgiving?


Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't do without mashed potatoes.
<3
Caitlin said…
How do you like Firefox? It's so weird that you didn't have all the post options using Safari. I can't figure that out.

The turkey is my favorite part of Thanksgiving, especially because we only eat it once a year (I don't know WHY, it's so yummy), but I also love pumpkin pie. Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin! I love it!
Deborah said…
I love pecan pie so much, but I'm pretty picky about how I like it. I like ONLY a homemade crust (I know, my nose is in the air from snobby-ness!), I prefer light corn syrup to dark, and I like chopped pecans rather than whole (because you can put more in!).

Thank you SO MUCH for posting the pumpkin cookies. I am absolutely going to make these. I'm with you, there is almost nothing better than the flavors of pumpkin and cream cheese.
Anonymous said…
The dressing is a must have!!! And apple pie... YUM!
I could do without the cranberry sauce..Yuck!
Ashley C. said…
I have SO commented!!! I always look!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!