School Pictures

Had to Share!! Thank you, ARK School, for doing this so I don't have to!!! Taking 2 toddlers to get their picture taken is NOT one of the great joys of being mommy. But, looking at these smiling faces everyday definitely is!!!!!!! I love my lovies!






Comments

Anonymous said…
these pictures make me blink!! lol.
I MISS MY LOVIES!!
Caitlin said…
LOOK AT THOSE LOVIES!!! I never realized they look so similar! Weird.

Three weeks till Thanksgiving! We need to have a Kristen-Caitlin day...!
Emily said…
They both look so much like you! Such cuties!
Elizabeth said…
I'm with Emily....they look so much like you!! Very cute!
Deborah said…
Your kiddos are adorable. Your little girl reminds me of Sydney when she was little.
Unknown said…
so sweet, your babies are precious. we will have to get them together over the holiday's. miss ya!
rach
Maggie said…
AGHHHH!!!!! Those are such cute pics. I am very impressed.
Anonymous said…
So cute, that is nice that you don't have to go to some picture place in the mall.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!