A Fun Week at ARK School

The kids go to ARK School at Altamesa on Mondays and Wednesdays. This is Walker's 2nd year and Lucy's 1st year. They love it, we love it, it has been a great place to get their Christian education started.

Monday was the Fall Program! Last spring, Walker was the star of the show. He knew every word and would start the next song before the director! We were so excited to have both kids in the program this year. Well, sufficed to say, this year did not go as well. You can see from the pictures, he is not the happiest camper. He didn't sing one word up there. This from the boy that has been singing these songs at home FOR WEEKS! Oh, I was SO bummed. But, Lucy did great. She kept waving at her Daddy, and she was loving being up there singing along. It was still really cute, and I thank everyone that came. The kids loved having you there!
Wednesday was the Thanksgiving feast in Walker's class and Brown Day for the whole school. I came up for the feast of turkey, rolls, apples and cookies. YUM. I also took some pics of Walker and some of his friends. Every month, they focus on a different color, and one day in that month, eveyrbody wears that color to school. It's fun and I am kinda crazy about getting as much of that color on them as I can (what's the fun if your not going to REALLY do it??).

Thank you ARK School! We love you, Ms. Colleen and Ms. Aimee!

Lucy was doing great- Walker, not so much. (He is above her and to the left)

My little Brown girl

Walker playing (in his brown!) at school after the Feast.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love this post. the picture of lucy in her brown is adorable!! i wonder where she got those great boots!
Caitlin said…
So cute! But you probably already know that! Love the kids in brown. I really can't imagine that you would go nuts dressing the kids up...haha! I love these picture posts, it makes me feel like I'm not quite so far away. Can't wait for next week! I'm so ready to come home for a while.
Rachel Kerbel said…
i cannot say it enough-lucy is the cutest thing i have ever seen! walker is soooo handsome, and will be a heart throb! but those pig tails-i just want to squeeze her!:)
rach
Daley said…
Lucy is so cute in brown! I love how you did the black and white pics with the kids in color. Of course it always happens that when they are in front of people they act completely different than at home.
Anonymous said…
Pics are so cute! How did you do the color/black and white, very cool. Is Brinkley in Lucy's class? I saw her on stage from your program picture.
Ashley C. said…
HOw did you do color only on your kids??
Kristen Ballard said…
I cannot take credit for the black/white and color picture. Sydney did those on her Photoshop. She learned how to do it at school.

Brinkley is in the class above Lucy's, but they are only a couple of months apart.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for being apart of our feast. Walker is so sweet it mad me sad that he did not sing cause he had been singing so loud with all of our practices. Good thing is we always have spring. Have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you in a week.

Ms. Colleen
Katherine said…
Oh my word-Lucy looks adorable in that cute outfit-I love the pics!!

What a wonder this blog world is! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!