Friday Favorites
As I sit here, trying to come up with a good FF idea, all I hear is my sweet boy coughing and coughing. He has allergies, and as the weather changes from warm to cool to cold to warm, it reeks havoc on his little system. I just pray it doesn't get into his chest, so we don't have to break out the breathing machine.
Sooo, my favorite little boy is-

favorite foods- chicken and fries from McDonald's (what do they put in those chicken nuggets?? My children are so crazy about McD!!), fruit snacks, strawberries, pasta
Favorite FW hot spot- the zoo
What is his favorite thing to do?- GO SOMEWHERE! He wants to be doing something, going somewhere, anything. He loves going outside. That is why we have a zoo pass (future FF post about the greatness of a zoo pass) and know all the good parks around town.

my favorite thing about Walker is... Not easy for a mother to say just one thing about her baby boy. I love that he is so outgoing. He talks to EVERYONE! He wants to tell everybody what we are up to that day, introduce all of us ("I'm Walker, this is my sister, Lucy, and this is my mama"), and ask them a million questions. He is very curious and NOT shy, and I am grateful for that. It makes everyday fun, you never what he is going to say or how people will react. Oh, and that he made potty training so easy on us :)
favorite toys- his animals. The boy is nuts about animals.
favorite animals- dinosaurs, safari animals
latest favorite- his latest thing is singing. He sings all day. Sometimes I recognize the songs, sometimes I don't. I make up songs to sing to the kids, so I think he makes some up, too. We love The Wiggles, so that has had a big influence on him, too. He loves singing the ABC's (hearing him get through J-P is quite funny!!), and we do the numbers 1-20 to the same tune.
favorite thing to do with Lucy- This is really fun to watch/be a part of. They do not like to be out of each other's sight. His least favorite part of the day is Lucy's naptime. He will hear a sound and say, "Mama, was that Lucy? I think I should go check on her." (Now imagine me leaping toward him to keep him from getting to her door!) His favorite thing that he always wants to do is lay down with her in her bed when I put her down. I let him for about 10-15 min, and then I go and get him and she goes on to sleep.
favorite game to play- his awesome Daddy came up with this one. He loves Diego. Jason has these head lights, the flashlight that you put on your head. So, Walker puts on a headlight and he and Jason walk around the house with flashlights searching for animals "to rescue". We turn off all the lights in the house, and he rescues animals. It is so cute!! Go, Diego, Go!
I'm sure you can tell, but, I could just go on and on about my favorite little boy. He is a challenge, but he has a loving heart, and I couldn't love my mama's boy any more.
Go Cowboys! 11-1
Sooo, my favorite little boy is-
Walker Adrian Ballard
Birthday- August 16
Current height and weight- 39", 37 lbs.
favorite foods- chicken and fries from McDonald's (what do they put in those chicken nuggets?? My children are so crazy about McD!!), fruit snacks, strawberries, pasta

Favorite FW hot spot- the zoo
What is his favorite thing to do?- GO SOMEWHERE! He wants to be doing something, going somewhere, anything. He loves going outside. That is why we have a zoo pass (future FF post about the greatness of a zoo pass) and know all the good parks around town.
my favorite thing about Walker is... Not easy for a mother to say just one thing about her baby boy. I love that he is so outgoing. He talks to EVERYONE! He wants to tell everybody what we are up to that day, introduce all of us ("I'm Walker, this is my sister, Lucy, and this is my mama"), and ask them a million questions. He is very curious and NOT shy, and I am grateful for that. It makes everyday fun, you never what he is going to say or how people will react. Oh, and that he made potty training so easy on us :)
favorite toys- his animals. The boy is nuts about animals.
favorite animals- dinosaurs, safari animals
latest favorite- his latest thing is singing. He sings all day. Sometimes I recognize the songs, sometimes I don't. I make up songs to sing to the kids, so I think he makes some up, too. We love The Wiggles, so that has had a big influence on him, too. He loves singing the ABC's (hearing him get through J-P is quite funny!!), and we do the numbers 1-20 to the same tune.
favorite thing to do with Lucy- This is really fun to watch/be a part of. They do not like to be out of each other's sight. His least favorite part of the day is Lucy's naptime. He will hear a sound and say, "Mama, was that Lucy? I think I should go check on her." (Now imagine me leaping toward him to keep him from getting to her door!) His favorite thing that he always wants to do is lay down with her in her bed when I put her down. I let him for about 10-15 min, and then I go and get him and she goes on to sleep.
favorite game to play- his awesome Daddy came up with this one. He loves Diego. Jason has these head lights, the flashlight that you put on your head. So, Walker puts on a headlight and he and Jason walk around the house with flashlights searching for animals "to rescue". We turn off all the lights in the house, and he rescues animals. It is so cute!! Go, Diego, Go!
I'm sure you can tell, but, I could just go on and on about my favorite little boy. He is a challenge, but he has a loving heart, and I couldn't love my mama's boy any more.
Go Cowboys! 11-1
Comments
i love you.