Friday Favorites
My favorite thing in my house is...
OUR DVR!!!

Why do I love our DVR so much, you ask?
1. Everyone's lives are crazy for one reason or another. Mine is crazy because I have 2 kids, a husband, a dog, a job, you get the picture. I am a huge Friends fan, and I remember in college always planning my Thursdays, so that I would be in someone's dorm room or at home or SOMEWHERE that I knew I could watch it. Other than that, if I happened to catch an episode of CSI or Real World, I was happy. With DVR, you don't have to settle! That is the greatness of it. If you want to watch something on at 3am, no problem. Record it and watch it at YOUR convenience. YOUR CONVENIENCE!! Genius.
2. BEFORE DVR-I can remember my mom talking about being up with me or my sisters when we were babies and talking about watching bowling or skeet shooting on ESPN at 1 in the morning.
AFTER DVR-When Walker and Lucy were babies, I recorded Friends and E News to watch whenever I was up, at whatever time. GENIUS!!!
3. I don't know if this is good or bad, but I do watch more TV now. On the good side, I have broadened my horizons and watch stuff I would have never given the time before DVR.
My Weekly TV Schedule
Monday
Chuck- NBC
Heroes- NBC
Tuesday
House- Fox
Wednesday
Private Practice- ABC
Dirty Sexy Money- ABC
Thursday
The Office- NBC
Grey's Anatomy- ABC
Friday
Numb3rs- CBS
Sunday
FOOTBALL!!!

Anxiously awaiting-
Lost
Psych

Monk
The Closer
Dirt


I want to give Dish network some love. I know EVERYBODY has Direct TV, but we have had Dish Network since 2003, and have never had a problem, and love the programming.
OUR DVR!!!

Why do I love our DVR so much, you ask?
1. Everyone's lives are crazy for one reason or another. Mine is crazy because I have 2 kids, a husband, a dog, a job, you get the picture. I am a huge Friends fan, and I remember in college always planning my Thursdays, so that I would be in someone's dorm room or at home or SOMEWHERE that I knew I could watch it. Other than that, if I happened to catch an episode of CSI or Real World, I was happy. With DVR, you don't have to settle! That is the greatness of it. If you want to watch something on at 3am, no problem. Record it and watch it at YOUR convenience. YOUR CONVENIENCE!! Genius.
2. BEFORE DVR-I can remember my mom talking about being up with me or my sisters when we were babies and talking about watching bowling or skeet shooting on ESPN at 1 in the morning.
AFTER DVR-When Walker and Lucy were babies, I recorded Friends and E News to watch whenever I was up, at whatever time. GENIUS!!!
3. I don't know if this is good or bad, but I do watch more TV now. On the good side, I have broadened my horizons and watch stuff I would have never given the time before DVR.
My Weekly TV Schedule
Monday
Chuck- NBC
Heroes- NBC
Tuesday
House- Fox
Wednesday
Private Practice- ABC
Dirty Sexy Money- ABC
Thursday
The Office- NBC
Grey's Anatomy- ABC
Friday
Numb3rs- CBS
Sunday
FOOTBALL!!!

Anxiously awaiting-
Lost
Psych

Monk
The Closer
Dirt


I want to give Dish network some love. I know EVERYBODY has Direct TV, but we have had Dish Network since 2003, and have never had a problem, and love the programming.
Comments
I'll let it slide that you don't have How I Met Your Mother on your DVR list....I'm telling you though - it is the best thing to happen since Friends!
PSYCH!!! When does it start? January, is that right? I can't wait!