Come ON!!

80 degrees. I mean, REALLY?? We got ready this morning for our Friday errands. Lucy was looking especially cute in a long sleeve pink tee, and brown pants tucked into some precious boots from her Aunt Jojo. We were all ready to go and went outside, and - UGH. "Everybody back inside, we need to change." It is now 80 DEGREES. I just brought in the groceries and I am officially perspiring. It IS November, isn't it?? You would think I would be used to this, seeing as how I have never LIVED anywhere else but Fort Worth. But, I get SO excited when we get a cool front, and I think, "Oh, it's really getting cold now." But, then, no- warm front comes in again, to reek havoc with your allergies and your apparel choices!! I love Texas, I love Texas, I love Texas....

Thought we were getting ready for this...


Insted we could be doing this...


Comments

Caitlin said…
It's in the mid-seventies up here...it's a shame, because it was cold all week before today. WHYYYY. I want it to be winter already :(
Anonymous said…
i want it to be cold too!! i

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!