A Quiet Day At Home... What To Do?

Well, first, I should say- What A Crazy Weekend! We had 2 birthday parties for Lucy, and I got started getting sick on Friday. But, as I mentioned before, everyone is so busy, it wasn't really a possibility to move the parties. So, we trudged along. It was great to see everyone, and the kids had a great time. I was so exhausted from the weekend (and still had a fever), so I emailed the school to tell them- No Senora Ballard today!! Jason (BLESS HIM) took the kids to mother's day out and is going to pick them up, so I have ALL DAY at home, BY MYSELF! I literally don't know what to do!! I am feeling better, but I will be pretty lazy and rest. It is just REALLY weird to be here without anybody else (besides our first baby, Daisy May).



Mom's are so used to running around crazy, getting juice, changing diapers, putting in this movie, etc., that you really don't know how to act with quiet time like this. I am very thankful for these several hours. I know my body needs the rest time, and my mind probably does, too!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO sorry you are sick!! I'm glad that the continuation of Lucy's parties went well!. Enjoy your day off!!!! Feel Better Soon!!
Caitlin said…
Wow! I hope you enjoyed your day off! You really deserved it. I'm already ready for a day off, and it's only Monday!! I think it's the weather; it finally got cold in Norman, and it's windy and raining, too. I just want to curl up under the covers, but NOOOO, I have CLASSES. Anyway...Hope you're feeling better, too!
Maggie said…
Have a great Day!!!
Anonymous said…
Mom told me that you are not feeling well, and i really wanted to come over and let you rest, and i would take care of your children, but she just won't let me. Again: WHY CAN'T I DRIVE??!?!!!??

I love you and hope you feel betten. (lucy speak)

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!