My Man...
I was tagged by Maggie.

1. Who is your man? Steven Jason Ballard
2. How long have you been married? 5 years, 9 months
3. How long did you date? Dated 2 years, engaged 1 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more? Jason (usually...there have been occasions!!)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jason
7. Who is taller? Jason, by 6 inches
8. Who sings better? I do (but I love to hear him sing)
9. Who is smarter? Jason
10. Whose temper is worse? Jason
11. Who does laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the trash? Me
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Jason
15. Who is better with the computer? Jason
16. Who mows the lawn? Jason
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Jason does all the grilling.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jason
19. Who pays when you go out? Jason
20. Who is more stubborn? Jason
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me, in the IHOP parking lot.
24. Who asked who out? Jason asked me to a movie (Deep Impact)
25. Who proposed? Jason
26. Who is more sensitive? ME!!!!!!!!
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? Me
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason, of course.
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Jason
I tag Crissy and Rachel.
1. Who is your man? Steven Jason Ballard
2. How long have you been married? 5 years, 9 months
3. How long did you date? Dated 2 years, engaged 1 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more? Jason (usually...there have been occasions!!)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jason
7. Who is taller? Jason, by 6 inches
8. Who sings better? I do (but I love to hear him sing)
9. Who is smarter? Jason
10. Whose temper is worse? Jason
11. Who does laundry? Me
12. Who takes out the trash? Me
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Jason
15. Who is better with the computer? Jason
16. Who mows the lawn? Jason
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Jason does all the grilling.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jason
19. Who pays when you go out? Jason
20. Who is more stubborn? Jason
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? Jason kissed me, in the IHOP parking lot.
24. Who asked who out? Jason asked me to a movie (Deep Impact)
25. Who proposed? Jason
26. Who is more sensitive? ME!!!!!!!!
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? Me
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jason, of course.
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Jason
I tag Crissy and Rachel.
Comments
rach
I didn't know jason kissed you in a IHOP parking lot... thats wierd.. lol.
iloveyou!!