My Favorite Things...
My friend Maggie had this great post "My Favorite Things", where she posted pics of her favorite stuff. I thought it was a great idea, and told her to tag some people and get this "thing" moving around, so she tagged me!! Thanks, Mag!
MY FAVORITE THINGS:
Just HAVE to watch The Office every week. We fell in love with the British version first, and caught up with the American version halfway through the second season. We quickly caught up, and haven't missed an episode since. Go PB&J!!!

My favorite restaurant right now. I have only been there a couple of times, but I have yet to taste anything that I didn't like.

I have been loving life since they started making fruity water. And this one is REAL good.

I am not trying to be a brand name snob or anything, but my Grandmother bought me some Chanel lipstick recently and it is the BEST lipstick ever. And they have the coolest brand logo.

I wanted to do my whole kitchen, but I couldn't find a good picture, so I did my favorite part- my double oven! I can get so much done with this thing- it's so great.

I tag Jojo, Caitlin, Denee, and Rachel.
MY FAVORITE THINGS:
Just HAVE to watch The Office every week. We fell in love with the British version first, and caught up with the American version halfway through the second season. We quickly caught up, and haven't missed an episode since. Go PB&J!!!

My favorite restaurant right now. I have only been there a couple of times, but I have yet to taste anything that I didn't like.

I have been loving life since they started making fruity water. And this one is REAL good.

I am not trying to be a brand name snob or anything, but my Grandmother bought me some Chanel lipstick recently and it is the BEST lipstick ever. And they have the coolest brand logo.

I wanted to do my whole kitchen, but I couldn't find a good picture, so I did my favorite part- my double oven! I can get so much done with this thing- it's so great.

I tag Jojo, Caitlin, Denee, and Rachel.
Comments
Fun post, Kristen.
i miss you!!
i will come see you after we get back from norman though.
i love you.