Lucy's Party- Part 1 of 3

My baby will be 2 on Thursday!! We had her first party last Saturday. We have to break it up and do a couple of family parties because all of our family lives locally (we are very blessed by that) and we don't have room for everyone at one time, and they are all so busy, if we just had one party, inevitably, someone would not be able to attend!! So this past weekend, Jason's family came over and we had a great time. Jason's mom made an incredible castle cake for our princess, and she got lots of fun stuff and some great fall clothes, too.

Lucy with her castle cake. Thanks, Nana!!




With her favorite present, the baby stroller and a baby to go with it. Thanks Aunt D and Uncle Jeff!!

Comments

Caitlin said…
That cake is unbelievable! I saw the picture before I read the caption, and I thought it was a toy or something! WOW. And I can't believe Lucy Goose is growing up so big! I wish I could come to one of the parties...Oh well, it's only a month till Thanksgiving...
Anonymous said…
OMG! That cake is so cool. Lucy is very lucky, I want three parties for my birthday!!!
Emily said…
What a fantastic castle cake! And a beautiful little princess. :)
Maggie said…
very cute cake- she looks so cute too!
Rachel Kerbel said…
you make me feel inferior as a mom-i only threw carson and kindle 1 party for their birthday-and i got a cake from kroger!that cake looks very cool-does she have a business?
Kristen Ballard said…
You shouldn't feel inferior. It's not easy having that many parties, and it's only because we have so much family that all live here. Jason's mom took alot of cake decorating classes, she has done cakes for some of the family weddings and all the kids' birthdays. She is REALLY good.
Ashley N said…
I second what everyone else said...amazing cake! And adorable little girl!
she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!



....and why does your floor make me want to play basketball at Altamesa?!?!?! I LOVE Spanish Tile!!! :)

PS
our kids are close in ages we should get together!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!