Happy Birthday, Mom
My mom's birthday is today, and even though she is not even in the COUNTRY, the least I can do is dedicate a post to her with some great pictures and thoughts. My mom is great. She has a husband, 3 daughters, 2 grandchildren, and a job. Yet, she is always ready to talk about my problem or listen to my story. I LOVE YOU, MAMA!
So here are 10 things you might not know about her.
1. She was a nationally ranked when she rode horses.
2. She was also a fantastic tennis player.
3. She went to ACU for one year.
4. She is the fastest typer and fastest reader I have ever seen.
5. She does not have a good memory (and it doesn't have anything to do with her age.)
6. She met my stepdad, Monty, at a party at TCU through her sister Lea.
7. She loves to cook. And she is great at it...
8. One of her favorite places is the Rooster Bar at Cafe Aspen.
9. She HATES to cry, and avoids romantic movies like the plague.
10. She goes on 5 trips a year.
At the San Francisco Hilton, on our girls trip, this August

Gran and Lucy, at Lake LBJ, this June

Gran and Walker, DisneyWorld, June '05
So here are 10 things you might not know about her.
1. She was a nationally ranked when she rode horses.
2. She was also a fantastic tennis player.
3. She went to ACU for one year.
4. She is the fastest typer and fastest reader I have ever seen.
5. She does not have a good memory (and it doesn't have anything to do with her age.)
6. She met my stepdad, Monty, at a party at TCU through her sister Lea.
7. She loves to cook. And she is great at it...
8. One of her favorite places is the Rooster Bar at Cafe Aspen.
9. She HATES to cry, and avoids romantic movies like the plague.
10. She goes on 5 trips a year.
At the San Francisco Hilton, on our girls trip, this August

Gran and Lucy, at Lake LBJ, this June
Gran and Walker, DisneyWorld, June '05
Comments
I also cannot believe how many posts you've done, girl. You are so good at blogging already.
I am really hoping I can sign up for that Kraft magazine. I've seen it before, but didn't know it was free. Thanks for the info and for the sweet comments you always make on my blog. I'm so glad you read it!
I love it.
And I love you!
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!
rach