Halloween's Past...and Present!

Halloween-such a fun holiday! As the kids get older, and more aware of things like holidays, it becomes a bigger deal for our family. Here are some pics of Halloweens past.


Halloween 1998
Zorro and his Senorita



Halloween 2004
Our little Superman





Halloween 2005
Dumbo- the happiest elephant you've ever seen!
*Yes, this was Lucy's first Halloween, but she wasn't supposed to be BORN yet, so we didn't have a costume for her.*



Halloween 2006
Mickey Mouse

Minnie Mouse



Halloween 2007
Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Comments

Anonymous said…
when walker is in his mickey costume it looks like he's bustin a move! lol. and the peter pan and tinkerbell costumes are killer! i love those outfits!
love you and your family.
Caitlin said…
I remember the Zorro costumes!! Wow, that was SO long ago. The kids look so cute I can hardly stand it!
Anonymous said…
You make such a pretty senorita!! I love the peter pan/tinkerbell costume duo. TOO CUTE!!
Maggie said…
okay I love the first pic... you look so cute! the kids look so fun in their costumes. Dumbo is too funny. good post.
Daley said…
Great costumes! I love seeing all the past years. How cute are your kids!
Deborah said…
PRECIOUS!!! Love the costumes for this year.
Katie McB. said…
Fun pics! Your kids are so cute!
Katie McB. said…
Your kids are so cute! Happy Hallowen!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??