A Glimpse into our Holiday Weekend...
Well, the weekend started off great. I got to go to my new favorite restaurant with one of my favorite friends. Rachel (Kacsmaryk) Kerbel came into town this weekend, and we met for dinner Friday night, just the girls. The food was incredible, as usual, and we had a wonderful time. I have always liked Asian food, but PF Chang's has really taken it to a new level with me. There food is so much better than any other Asian place I have ever been to. It is my favorite restaurant right now.
You have to get the lettuce wraps!!

My mom and stepdad are in Italy for a couple of weeks celebrating a certain milestone birthday of my mom's. My sister, Sydney (or Jojo as she is now referred to), is staying with us. She brought her camera and that always means some fun, cute pics! So here are some, courtesy of Jojo.
One of our favorite activities right now is Play-Doh. I try not to let them do it too much because I don't want them to get tired of it. I usually bring it out when I need some extra time to make dinner or clean the bathroom or something.

Sweet Lucy Goose

Of course, Saturday we watched the Texas-OU game. We are proud Texans, so we root for Texas in the Red River Shootout, but now my sister goes to OU. She got the kids some really cute OU wear, so we were supportive. As you can see, Lucy is conflicted, too. It's a tough thing...

She's also REALLY embarrassed that her mother can't figure out how to turn her picture around!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, we played. Outside on the fort and trampoline. Inside, with our dinosaurs. We also made a cake that mysteriously had ALOT of salt in it. Sadly, it did not make it. We had to let it go.

The fort is great. Soon, (we hope) the slide and 3 swings will be added. Go Daddy and Peepaw!!

Monday, we needed OUT of the house! We walked around NorthEast Mall, got a piece of cookie cake, and bought Lucy some cute striped Halloween socks (I can't resist striped ANYTHING!). Then, it was get home and get dinner ready for the BIG GAME! Cowboys v. Bills. And, WOW, what a game. Poor Romo. 4 Interceptions in the first half alone! He and the Boys came back and won on a 53 yd. field goal at the end. The fact that they even had a CHANCE to win that game is a miracle (or wonderment as Coach Phillips called it). It was a great game and we are now officially looking forward to the Patriots on Sunday. Lucy's party had to be changed from Sunday to Saturday because I didn't want to be playing hostess during the most important regular season game this year!
What a weekend! I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy friends and family, and also some relaxation. Have a great week.
You have to get the lettuce wraps!!

My mom and stepdad are in Italy for a couple of weeks celebrating a certain milestone birthday of my mom's. My sister, Sydney (or Jojo as she is now referred to), is staying with us. She brought her camera and that always means some fun, cute pics! So here are some, courtesy of Jojo.
One of our favorite activities right now is Play-Doh. I try not to let them do it too much because I don't want them to get tired of it. I usually bring it out when I need some extra time to make dinner or clean the bathroom or something.
Sweet Lucy Goose
Of course, Saturday we watched the Texas-OU game. We are proud Texans, so we root for Texas in the Red River Shootout, but now my sister goes to OU. She got the kids some really cute OU wear, so we were supportive. As you can see, Lucy is conflicted, too. It's a tough thing...
She's also REALLY embarrassed that her mother can't figure out how to turn her picture around!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, we played. Outside on the fort and trampoline. Inside, with our dinosaurs. We also made a cake that mysteriously had ALOT of salt in it. Sadly, it did not make it. We had to let it go.
The fort is great. Soon, (we hope) the slide and 3 swings will be added. Go Daddy and Peepaw!!
Monday, we needed OUT of the house! We walked around NorthEast Mall, got a piece of cookie cake, and bought Lucy some cute striped Halloween socks (I can't resist striped ANYTHING!). Then, it was get home and get dinner ready for the BIG GAME! Cowboys v. Bills. And, WOW, what a game. Poor Romo. 4 Interceptions in the first half alone! He and the Boys came back and won on a 53 yd. field goal at the end. The fact that they even had a CHANCE to win that game is a miracle (or wonderment as Coach Phillips called it). It was a great game and we are now officially looking forward to the Patriots on Sunday. Lucy's party had to be changed from Sunday to Saturday because I didn't want to be playing hostess during the most important regular season game this year!
What a weekend! I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy friends and family, and also some relaxation. Have a great week.
Comments
this is such a great post!
i love you guys.
too bad about our cake huh??
and i love those pictures,
i wonder who the amazing
photographer who took those is.
OH WAIT!! it's meeee!!!
i love you guys and miss you already.
xoxo
jojo
Rach
Crissy