THE FINAL 40!

After these 40 "things", I will have completed my "100 things you may not know about me". I really was just going to do the 50, but then it got my brain going, and I wasn't completely happy with the first 50, because alot of those weren't "things you may not know about me", they were just thoughts FROM me. So here you go, the final forty...

1. I love Friends and am constantly relating things people say to the show... even though it has been over for 3 years.
2. On our flight to Rome, our luggage went to Cincinnati. We didn't get it for 3 days...
3. ...I was 7 months pregnant.
4. I make Jason's lunch for work everyday.
5. I always have the makings for chocolate chip cookies in my pantry.
6. I love McDonald's.
7. I was so starved for sports this summer (baseball is COMPLETELY unwatchable to me), that I started watching NASCAR...
8. ...now we are hooked and watch it every week. Go #99!
9. I think I am a good cook.
10. When I was pregnant with Walker, we did not find out what we were having. It was so FUN!
11. When Walker was 5 months old, I got pregnant with Lucy. They are 14 months apart.
12. I have become completely obsessed with posting, checking for comments and reading other people's blogs. All in just one week...
13. I have never been stung by a bee, wasp, anything that flies.
14. I had Lasik eye surgery this summer.
15. We have 3 DVR's in our house. I would never get to watch any of my shows unless we had this marvelous contraption.
16. I watched HIgh School Musical on its' premiere night last year- and got made fun of. THEN, I started to hear how great it was. (Yes, I recorded this years premiere, too.)
17. I record Ellen's show everyday. I at least watch the monologue (if I don't like the guests)
18. We have dial-up internet (DSL not yet available in our area), and it drives me CRAZY! (Especially when trying to add pictures to a post...)
19. In high school, Maggie, Katie and I knew every word to Rent. We would take turns being different characters every time we went through the soundtrack. (December 24, 9 pm, Easter Standard time. From here on in I shoot without a script... HMM I guess I still do- and if I still do, I have NO doubt that Maggie and KK do, too)
20. BUT, somehow, Maggie always got to be Mimi...
21. I teach 2 yr olds. on Wednesday nights at Altamesa.
22. I love doing surveys.
23. Because I did a survey, I got to choose 6 different magazines for free for the summer.
24. US Weekly and Family Fun were my favorite.
25. I trying to learn how to make hair bows for Lucy, because I like the really BIG ones, and they are ridiculously expensive.
26. I taught at the Fort Worth Hebrew Day School for 3 years. It was my first teaching job.
27. I taught multiple grades at one time (1st year- 4th and 5th, 2nd year- 4th, 5th and 6th, 3rd year- 3rd and 4th)...
28. ...but I never had more than 6 kids in my class.
29. I learned alot of the prayers (they are all sung, not spoken, so it was just like learning all these short songs- I loved it) and could speak some Hebrew.
30. It was the coolest teaching job ever.
31. Italian food is one of my favorite types of food to eat, and my favorite to cook.
32. Mexican is also one of my favorites to eat, but my LEAST favorite to cook.
33. My first job was at Lady Foot Locker (where I met Jason!)
34. I minored in Spanish at TCU.
35. We painted every room in our house a color. There are no white walls. (couldn't find any good pictures to show this, that will be an assignment for another post.)
36. I am sucker for sports movies based on real events.
37. I would love to be on Praise Team at church...
38. ...but I am too nervous to try out.
39. I don't like whip cream in a can.
40. I am so glad to be DONE, but this was pretty fun.

I am tagging Rachel and Caitlin.

Comments

Maggie said…
good list... I still love rent. have you seen the movie version it is really good. it has most of the original broadway peole in it. you should try out for praise team- ray loves you!
Kristen Ballard said…
I have seen the movie, and the reason I was so excited to see it was because it had most of the original cast! I thought it was great.
Caitlin said…
Oh, I can't believe you tagged me! Now I HAVE to do it! It's going to take me so long to come up with 100 things...

I don't know any of the songs in Rent, except for that one-hundred-twenty-five-thousand-six-hundred-minutes one, and I always thought it was really annoying.
Emily said…
I make everything relate to Friends too....and then have to spend 10 minutes explaining the quote that I just said to the rest of the people that are around. :)
Anonymous said…
i love it.
i even learned something.

caitlin-
its FIVE hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes. DUHH.

love you lovie.
Ashley N said…
Glad you found me Kristen...and that you started a blog! I enjoyed your 100 things...I ALWAYS quote Friends. Have you seen Ellen's HBO comedy special? Its hilarious and I ALWAYS quote it also. Love seeing pictures of your kids too!
Deborah said…
I loved reading your 100 things. I learned some things about you that I never knew.

So glad you like to cook! I know your family must reap the benefits of that!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!

What's so great about living out in the country??