10 more...
Yes, 100 is still alot, but once you make your list, you start thinking of other things you should have put or new things. Since I did the 50, I have been having these thoughts. So I will add 10 more today, maybe eventually I will get to 100.
1. I listen to sports radio all day.
2. My cardio playlist (for the gym or cleaning house) is almost entirely rap and hip-hop.
3. I failed a class in college.
4. I am not a good housekeeper.
5. I am a good organizer. Keeping things clean and keeping them neat are two TOTALLY different things.
6. The last concert I attended was The Wiggles.
7. We all had shirts made... and signs.
8. I love it when my Dad and Grace go out of town...
9. Because I get their housekeeper that week!!!!
10. I clip coupons every week.
1. I listen to sports radio all day.
2. My cardio playlist (for the gym or cleaning house) is almost entirely rap and hip-hop.
3. I failed a class in college.
4. I am not a good housekeeper.
5. I am a good organizer. Keeping things clean and keeping them neat are two TOTALLY different things.
6. The last concert I attended was The Wiggles.
7. We all had shirts made... and signs.
8. I love it when my Dad and Grace go out of town...
9. Because I get their housekeeper that week!!!!
10. I clip coupons every week.
Comments
I am sooo glad you are doing it.
Love you!
I need your email again. I am in Texas helping Daley with her newest edition! Thanks!!!!
My email is kballard12@sbcglobal.net. I was hoping to get to see you if you were going to be here for a while. I would love to see Daley's girls, too! Let me know if we can get together while you are here.