BE ADVISED, CLASS OF 1998...

I know, I know, who wants to think about the fact that we have been out of high school for 10 years?? But, next year is our 10 year reunion. I emailed Sherri Aaron, she is in charge of alumni relations, and told her I had been talking to some of my classmates about the reunion. She emailed me today and said, "Yes.. I will help with the planning..I want to combine your 10yr reunion with homecoming. I talked to Heidi Benda today so I am working on trying to get all of class of 1997 current. If you have any contact info on your classmates please send that to me. I am currently working on a web site and a database..
Thanks" Her email exactly. I guess she meant 1998, when she said class of 1997, because I don't really care about her trying to get class of 1997 current. ANYWAY, you can email her your current address at saaron@southwestchristian.org. Also, please, if you don't mind, post something like this on your blog, or put in a link to mine, because we want to get the word out!!

Comments

Maggie said…
okay I emailed her my current address! Gotta put my kids to bed so we can watch Pam and Jim makeout!!!!!
Katherine said…
Hey Kristen!! This is Katherine Gould, and I found your blog through Maggie's...anyway, I wanted to say hello, your kids are adorable, and you look as beautiful as ever!! :)

Isn't it strange to think we have been out of high school this long? I did not even make it to Homecoming this year, and I don't think we are going to have an actual reunion-so I hope you are able to!

I have been wondering how you were, it is great to find you-I am glad you are doing so great and look forward to keeping in touch! :) Blessings~

IN HIM, Katherine
Deborah said…
Kristen! I found your blog through Denee. Isn't this cool how we can suddenly "keep up" with each other? I love the pics of your kiddos--they are precious. Your little boy looks so much like you!

Come "visit" me sometime. Good to catch up.
Deborah (Root) Bills

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Family Weekend

What's so great about living out in the country??

Happy Spring Break to Walker and Lucy!!