100 is alot...
On all the other blogs I have been reading, I'm seeing the "100 things you may not know about me...". Well, 100 is alot, so I will just do 50. And since this will mostly be my family reading this, they will probably know these already...
50 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I have been to Europe...
2. ...and I want to go back!!
3. I want more children.
4. I had a class with Ladainian Tomlinson at TCU. (And, yes, he really is that nice.)
5. I miss my high school friends...
6. ...I did not make life-long friends in college.
7. I have the best mother in the whole world...
8. ...I talk to her about everything.
9. I love The Wiggles.
10. I am glad my parents divorced...
11. ...my stepfather and stepmother are two of the best people I know. I love them immensely.
12. My husband is my best friend.
13. I love cooking dinner for my family every night...
14. ...except on Sundays. There is something about Sundays that makes me not want to cook a big dinner.
15. I think my sister Caitlin is one of the funniest people I have ever met...
16. ...and I love that we are getting closer.
17. I love date nights.
18. One of my favorite things is making my husband laugh.
19. One of my other favorite things is him making me laugh...
20. ...he is really funny.
21. I think my dad is a wonderful grandpa...
22. ...he is especially great with Walker.
23. I love my 2 children more than anything.
24. I color my hair red, because I am almost completely grey-headed.
25. I had wedding date before I was even engaged...
26. ...the chapel was even booked.
27. My family and I live in the house my Gramps built...
28. ...and next door to my Dad and Grace.
29. I think about my Gramps alot, and still mourn for him...
30. ...I think he would have really enjoyed Walker. They would have gotten into alot of trouble together.
31. I wish I was more crafty and creative.
32. I always wanted to take piano lessons.
33. I really loved being pregnant.
34. I miss seeing movies at the theater...
35. ...and I miss Milk Duds.
36. I want to be a smarter person.
37. I want to be an informed voter.
38. Crossword puzzles rock!
39. I love to read semi-trashy romance novels.
40. I love watching the kids TV shows on Disney and Noggin.
41. I am very proud that my son will be the first second generation SCS Eagle next year.
42. I am still a Daddy's girl.
43. I think my daughter Lucy is the sweetest child I have ever known.
44. I love living close to my family...
45. ...we see them at least once a week.
46. I think DisneyWorld is the greatest family vacation destination.
47. My sister Sydney has the sweetest heart...
48. ...she always comes over and spends time with the kids when I am feeling overwhelmed.
49. I never had a single doubt that Jason was the man for me.
50. I think my children are incredibly smart.
Congrats for getting to the end! I hope you learned something you didn't know, if not, then I am quite the open book, I guess... Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
50 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I have been to Europe...
2. ...and I want to go back!!
3. I want more children.
4. I had a class with Ladainian Tomlinson at TCU. (And, yes, he really is that nice.)
5. I miss my high school friends...
6. ...I did not make life-long friends in college.
7. I have the best mother in the whole world...
8. ...I talk to her about everything.
9. I love The Wiggles.
10. I am glad my parents divorced...
11. ...my stepfather and stepmother are two of the best people I know. I love them immensely.
12. My husband is my best friend.
13. I love cooking dinner for my family every night...
14. ...except on Sundays. There is something about Sundays that makes me not want to cook a big dinner.
15. I think my sister Caitlin is one of the funniest people I have ever met...
16. ...and I love that we are getting closer.
17. I love date nights.
18. One of my favorite things is making my husband laugh.
19. One of my other favorite things is him making me laugh...
20. ...he is really funny.
21. I think my dad is a wonderful grandpa...
22. ...he is especially great with Walker.
23. I love my 2 children more than anything.
24. I color my hair red, because I am almost completely grey-headed.
25. I had wedding date before I was even engaged...
26. ...the chapel was even booked.
27. My family and I live in the house my Gramps built...
28. ...and next door to my Dad and Grace.
29. I think about my Gramps alot, and still mourn for him...
30. ...I think he would have really enjoyed Walker. They would have gotten into alot of trouble together.
31. I wish I was more crafty and creative.
32. I always wanted to take piano lessons.
33. I really loved being pregnant.
34. I miss seeing movies at the theater...
35. ...and I miss Milk Duds.
36. I want to be a smarter person.
37. I want to be an informed voter.
38. Crossword puzzles rock!
39. I love to read semi-trashy romance novels.
40. I love watching the kids TV shows on Disney and Noggin.
41. I am very proud that my son will be the first second generation SCS Eagle next year.
42. I am still a Daddy's girl.
43. I think my daughter Lucy is the sweetest child I have ever known.
44. I love living close to my family...
45. ...we see them at least once a week.
46. I think DisneyWorld is the greatest family vacation destination.
47. My sister Sydney has the sweetest heart...
48. ...she always comes over and spends time with the kids when I am feeling overwhelmed.
49. I never had a single doubt that Jason was the man for me.
50. I think my children are incredibly smart.
Congrats for getting to the end! I hope you learned something you didn't know, if not, then I am quite the open book, I guess... Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
Comments